Aloft Transitions is a residential, life transition program for young adults ages 18 to 30 years old.
Founded in 2012, we focus on individualizing every aspect of each young adult’s experience. Young adulthood is not a one size fits all experience and their program experience should not be either. The very first thing we do upon your son or daughter’s arrival is congratulate them on making the decision to change their life.
We offer our young adult students a therapeutic milieu that centers on preparing him or her for a rewarding young adult life through life skills coaching, career training and internship, and educational mentoring.
Aloft sets itself apart by providing low-ratio intensive mentoring and complete therapeutic oversight. This oversight is combined with extended opportunities for independent, young adult career and educational pursuits.
We are located outside of Boise, Idaho, far enough away for our students to take a deep breath, but close enough to have a plethora of social, educational, and work opportunities.
To foster an environment in which our clients can feel accomplishment, care and safety each day.
To show our passion for helping young adults. To inspire confidence and respect as a provider in the industry. To display care and concern for our clients and employees to enable growth and change in a positive direction. To be a valued partner in our community that promotes health and quality of life.
- To provide a positive environment where our clients can grow and change.
- To provide care that is above and beyond the industry standard.
- To advocate for the rights and needs of our clientele.
- To identify strengths and opportunities on an individual basis and work towards enhancing each.
- To build a strong alliance with clients and their families.
- To be a strong partner in the community.
- To continually measure the outcome of services provided to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and fiscal accountability.